Join if you'd like, "PISTOL ONLY --- EUROPE"

It's my server, so it's moderated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I might check it,Last one i went on though,my first death was from an AR.I left.

I have a few Admins, dunno if everyone's playing by the rules, I'm offline for a few days now.

Biggest problem with Pistols only is a-holes running with primarys.

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../173640462

Actually, I saw some rules posted on EA's website that says server admins can't run pistols/knife only servers, nor can they restrict kits of any kind.  EA's way of taking your money then kicking you to the curb.

I want to do a snipers only lobby on Metro lol and we'll all run around trying to quick scope one another.

You'd be surprised at how many people will actually play by the rules. Fizzy and I played several pistol only matches and only a couple guys were trying to ruin it, it was still a lot of fun. We rented the servers, so the hell with EA trying to dictate how we can and cannot play.

It sucks when pistol only servers have no rules enforced. Otherwise, they're pretty awesome. Surprisingly, I don't have this in sniper only servers... go figure.

I joined, got killed by a enemy AR and then by a friendly AR. After that, I rage quit.

I'd love to, but the last "pistols only" match I joined was full of people just using AR's. I felt out of place being the only dude using my pistol and so I just switched to my primary. These things never go according to plan unless the game is like Ghost Recon and you can lock weapons.

I went into your server last night, saw ppl were not using pistol only, left soon after. Not to mention its hardcore bleh