Pissed About COD 3 Elite Ughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only person that wants there 50 bucks back because the elite site isn't working properly. I mean they should have known that the demand was going to be high and that they would need more severs to handle the traffic. they make tons of money selling this game so they have it to spend so why didn't they prepare better I'm so pissed right now let me now how you guys feel about this do you think its legit or a plot to make more money. Let me know

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They stated that the amount of people they had hoped to join was less than the sheer amount of people that joined and that there is an overlead. They are trying to increase the cap. Just be patient.

[quote user="ThaNobleSavage"]

Am I the only person that wants there 50 bucks back because the elite site isn't working properly. I mean they should have known that the demand was going to be high and that they would need more severs to handle the traffic. they make tons of money selling this game so they have it to spend so why didn't they prepare better I'm so pissed right now let me now how you guys feel about this do you think its legit or a plot to make more money. Let me know

[/quote]

Jesus christ dude, calm down. It's the day after launch. Have some patience, it's one day, and there's almost three million people trying to access it according to Beachhead. 

Dude.. stuff happens... I gurantee that they are working around the clock to get this fixed. And you really want your money back over two days? At least the servers havent crashed in every match like BF3 did in the first days. At least we still get to play the game without any issues.

Why be mad? It will get fixed eventually. It's a video game...

Me too whats more they are supposed to be keeping us updated on twitter but there hasnt been a tweet for 7 hours :-(

I only bought Elite for the DLC, and if I get it earlier because of that then great. The other features I can live without.

They should of been prepared for this though.

Please just return your game.

Be patient, young one.

There's also going to be a test of the national emergency broadcast system today at 2:30pm to address this issue.

Im sure it will get fixed. But I cant get past the error 500 after log in where its asking for personal info. Even on the xbox it loads up and errors. I just wanna know if I did something wrong while I was setting it up. Is everyone getting the same errors?