Pinnacle of Map Design

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh5q9beEJ2o&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1449500-pinnacle-map-design.html

I thought we console players had it bad on some of these maps. But apparently its worse on PC.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What an awful map overall. It's like they designed it with CoD maps in mind, nothing but choke points.

Op Metro really isnt that great of a map.  Really, if you spawn outside, and the Americans hold C and B, youre ***.  All they have to do is lay in the choke points and fire when you come through the 2 doors.

Not so bad in rush mode, but conquest... DAMN.

I don't have a problem with the map - its a challenge, but thats why we all play anyways isn't it?  virtually clawing and scratching to get up those stairs to gain a foot hold, it makes for some really exciting games!  

I have no idea what people *** about this maps design, it looks like a metro station in many cities. So really not anything to *** about unless of course you are a little one.

[quote user="KIDDETH"]

I have no idea what people *** about this maps design, it looks like a metro station in many cities. So really not anything to *** about unless of course you are a little one.

[/quote]

Not sure if trolling or.......

I think someones got to much time on their hands...

All I hear is maps are bad, to small/big,and laggy servers and stuff are ruining the series, that guy just had a bad game, plenty of mistakes made.

Dice gave us a game (again) that does lots of things some devolpers titles could only dream about..get of their backs.

The maps are fine...its called diversity, why would we want the same as BC2 or other BF's at all, alot of fans here are slating COD saying its the same game as always, (which i do agree now is finally lost the plot) but then saying the maps are like COD...they are nothing like it, only in maybe locations..... nothing is stopping us playing the others BF's, they are all godd imo.

The game has been out for less than a week, give it time for tweeaks and think your self lucky that all maps are playable on all modes unlike BC2...which made the game boring within weeks.

Karkand will be on us soon and i think for one that its a fantastic amount off content for your ££..

MS have just released the the reserved security space on the discs to allow move freedom for devs, XGD3 is the newer disc format, yesterday i recieved Goldeneye in the post (promo) and they definatly have not used the extra space for whatever...hideous, ugly, xbox1 game...so think yourself lucky, some poor person is gonna waste their hard earnt on that Activision rubbish.

Even my wife was shocked by it, especially when i popped BF3 back in and dropped into the madness..all she said peeping over her book was.....wooooow!

Metro's a terrible Conquest map, but I think it's a pretty fun map for Rush.

I think metro is fantastic on conquest , i wish they would use it all though.

I have friends who [play on the pc they have much bigger maps but say for the most part the extra size is just for snipers to camp in and jets too fly around as all the action goes on in the middle , theres nothing out there in that extra space but grass and rocks

[quote user="Archst3r"]

I think metro is fantastic on conquest , i wish they would use it all though.

I have friends who [play on the pc they have much bigger maps but say for the most part the extra size is just for snipers to camp in and jets too fly around as all the action goes on in the middle , theres nothing out there in that extra space but grass and rocks

[/quote]

But they look good!