Pink Wrist in COD?????

In a recent game of COD World at War, I was killed by a 'Pink Wristed' enemy, he had no weapons, but still killed me by pointing at me, this is despite me shooting him continuously, can you help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

WaW has gone beyond repair by this stage. It has become saturated with Modders and become unplayable. You can contact Treyarch as Microsoft cannot support 3rd party games but you will get 'We are aware of the problem and working on a fix' Just leave it and play Halo or Bad company 2. I know you bought the game and you should be able to play it, but sometimes you just gotta take the loss.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You should be aware that participating in infected lobbies will result in enforcement action being taken against your account. Enforcement Policy Change on Infected Lobbies

Any time you enter a lobby/match and notice things are not as they should be you need to leave immediately and restart your console. If not then you accept all responsibility for anything that happens.

As suggested above you would be better off abandoning the online portion of any previous Call of Duty titles as they are no longer being supported by the Game Developer or Publisher. Black Ops so far is mod/cheat free if you still need a CoD fix.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks very much for your reply

Sorry this didn't help.