Ping My XBox Recruiting.

Hello all.

Ping my XBox is a member of the Hellfire Inc group of websites.

The idea of Hellfire was to bring casual and elite gamers together on all platforms where they can interact without the pressure of joining all games all of the time.

Gaming is a Social Networking tool in itself, millions of people are gaming 24/7 and a lot of strangers, right now, are conversing about a common theme: Gaming.

Ping my XBox is a fusion of Heello & XBox, bringing together users of both communities to discuss all things XBox without the limit of 140 characters. Perhaps swap Gamertags, arrange a few casual games or simply just chat in the forum.

So get involved people, this is your site.

So come over to www.pingxbox.com and sign up people.

We are new, yes. But the site designer and Admins are working really hard to make this site as good as it can be. Adding new features, upgrading the site and making it more advanced as we go along. This clan is primarily about FUN and having a laugh. 

We all hope to see you on the site, forum and the Battlefield. 

The Ping My Xbox team.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We are going to be hitting Battlefield 3 really heavily once it comes out and a lot more into the future.

Come over to www.pingxbox.co.uk for a community/ forum website. We are working closely with the Heello team so that both websites can be as good and full as possible.

Come over and join us at a new, improving, simple yet full and exciting site to be a part of a great communtiy.