Pinball Hall of Fame: Gottlieb Collection HD XBLA

Originally, Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection HD (Crave Entertainment) was to be a January 2011 release for XBLA but now it's listed as TBA sometime in 2011 according to Wikipedia. The tables will be the same as the Wii version but with HD graphics and of course, achievements. Already released for PSN for download to the PS3 and PSP, it's now being readied for the Xbox 360 masses and the tables included are:

Ace High (1957)

Big Shot (1974)

Black Hole (1981)

Central Park (1966)

Genie (1979)

Tee'd Off (1983)

Victory (1987)

El Dorado City of Gold (1984)

Goin' Nuts (1983)

Strikes n' Spares (1995)

Extras include:

Play-Boy (1932)

Xolten

Love Meter

If you like pinball, do think you would get this? How does it compare to the the William's Collection that came out on disc earlier? Do you think any of these tables will be worthwhile? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I do not know. I might be good.

pinball fx2 FTW

Isn't this already out on disc format? I'm sure I've seen this at the GameStop I work at. But if it did come to GOD, I'd buy it in a heart beat. I'm loving Pinball FX2 so far with all the DLC tables. Just need to get the Captain America one now.

[quote user="AlphaNobleOmega"]

Isn't this already out on disc format? I'm sure I've seen this at the GameStop I work at. But if it did come to GOD, I'd buy it in a heart beat. I'm loving Pinball FX2 so far with all the DLC tables. Just need to get the Captain America one now.

[/quote]

PHoF: Gottlieb Collection came out for other systems on disc and download except XBLA. Wikipedia has it slated for arcade sometime this year. I think you might be remembering the Williams collection which is available on disc.

I love playing Pinball FX2, that's one of my favorites for the 360 but I also like to play tables that are based off of real machines like the Williams and Gottlieb compilations. The idea of being able to download Black Hole and Genie tables in the high definition treatment with achievements I find very enticing.

AlphaNobleOmega I think you are thinking of the Williams Collection Pinball of Fame.  Which is awesome.

This is definitely cool to hear about more pinball games.  I have never played any of those tables.  But I am sure I can go to the Pinball Hall of Fame here in town and play many if not all of those tables.

I have this one for my original xbox and love it

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

I have this one for my original xbox and love it

[/quote]

Yes, that's the one! Supposedly, this game is coming out sometime this year (wiki, "TBA 2011") in HD and with achievements, all for a low price of you fill in the blank msp.

It was originally released on the original X-Box, and was later released on the Wii.

I snagged one of Amazon's last new copies on the X-Box, some time ago.

I'd love to see the people behind FX2 get the rights to release the tables; I haven't

played the new ones, but they've been releasing a lot of them lately.

There were a couple of Marvel ones, Ms Plosion Man....good times.

What exact Wikipedia article are you referencing? I went to the Gottlieb one, and

didn't find what you found.

[quote user="GlassAgate"]

What exact Wikipedia article are you referencing? I went to the Gottlieb one, and

didn't find what you found.

[/quote]

Just google "pinball hall of fame for xbla" and you will see multiple results. I would have liked to have posted a direct link but I can't seem to find that feature on the new and improved xbox forums. If anyone would like to show me how to do that I would appreciate it very much.