Pinball FX DLC

A few days ago when Pinball FX 2 released their temporarily free table (Paranormal), I decided buy Pinball FX 1.  I saw that it was not on the marketplace and looked into the matter to find it had been de-listed.  Luckily I had the trial and was able to purchase it through that.  I than found there were achievements tied to the DLC...but the DLC was de-listed as well.

Now Pinball FX 1 seems to be back on the marketplace, but without the DLC.  What I want to know is how Pinball FX 1 got re-listed, why the DLC was not re-listed, and how I can go about requesting the DLC be re-listed.  Will it just be back up soon?  Is there a request email/support chain of command I can contact?  Is a petetion my only method to get it back?

I ask these things because something has to have happened to get Pinball FX 1 re-listed and I am wondering about whatever happened so it can happen with the DLC.  I just don't understand why it would get re-listed if the DLC wasn't going to be re-listed as well.  I mean its just more money that Microsoft could be making, and from what I read it doesn't sound like the developers are against it...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there Chef! Sometimes content is pulled from the marketplace. If that happens, the content will most likely not be re-added. Sorry for the confusion.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the response, however this doesn't answer my question exactly.  The content was pulled, then the main game was added back just the other day without the DLC.  I wanted to know why it was added back and the DLC wasn't; and what I means I should pursue to get the DLC back up with the game (especially since in order to complete the game's achievements, you need to get the DLC).

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't have any answers for on why specific content was removed or added. If you can see it on the marketplace, you can download it. If not, then it was pulled, and we don't have any insight as to why or if it will ever be put back. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

I figured as much, but you should at least know a direction in which I can move?  Who would know, who would be able to assist me further.  At the very least who would have the possibility of knowing someone who may know how to help me.  Anything to go on is better than nothing.

Sorry this didn't help.

I fully understand what you are asking for, but what I'm trying to tell you is that there is no information regarding this kind of inquiry. If it's not on the Marketplace, then it's not available, and there is no information about if or when it will be available.

Sorry this didn't help.

There has to be somewhere else I can make this inquiry then?  Would a different forum section be better, I figured it should've been here since its marketplace related.  Isn't there a higher tier support that I can reach (above 1-800-4MY-XBOX of course)?

Sorry this didn't help.

You are more than welcome to contact phone support. Please let us know if you find anything else out there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I am also interested in an answer to this ... I own "Pinball FX", but never had a chance to buy the DLC.  

Sorry this didn't help.

The support on xbox.com forums is one of the worst I have experienced.  Try contacting @xboxsupport on Twitter.  They are the best, so if they can't solve it, you'll just have to wait.

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't tell you why Pinball FX showed back up on the Marketplace but I can tell you why it and its DLC was removed in the first place.

It happened when Pinball FX 2 was released. They made the tables from the first game and all of the DLC from the first game available for the second game and made it free for those who had purchased the content for the original game. Since they had done that, they removed the original and its DLC from the Marketplace.

I don't know if purchasing the DLC for FX 2 will also allow you to use it for FX 1 or not.

Sorry this didn't help.