Here's a list of popular Pinata Vision cards that have been discovered by me, Daremo 001, and Shrly:
- Unlocked Elite Neon Choclodocus reskin card. Now everyone with a Vision camera can enjoy the elite black-and-neon-green dino reskin that was given out to the first 1000 people who completed all awards.
- Amber gem card. An excellent card for anyone who has lost their amber gem, or simply wants to hatch a new Choclodocus.
- Choclodocus egg card. (This was one of the first cards that the Pinata Vision barcode project had discovered.)
- Flowerhead cards. These cards are great for varianting pinatas. Now you don't have to wait for a plant to grow.
- Other variant cards. You'll find all-new variant colors in this category, specifically solid-color pinatas such as Chuck and ill-looking pinatas such as Henry.
Gamers with an iPhone or iPod touch can take advantage of the free Pinata Vision app, which lets you browse and scan over 2800 cards right from your iPhone or iPod touch. (The latest version adds Retina support, and new icons for recently discovered cards.)
Also check out the PV Creator app which lets you create your own custom Pinata Vision cards, including all the newly-discovered variants.
Follow Pinata Vision barcode discoveries on Twitter: @pinatavision