Pilot Snipe--The best kill?

This is my favorite type of kill to get on the battlefield.  Nothing is more rewarding for me than getting a head shot on a good chopper pilot with a bolt action rifle.  Plus it may lead to chopper thievery which can completely turn the tide of a game.  I would trade a 20 kill streak for one good chopper snipe any day.  

Anyone else have a different favorite type of kill?  The kind of kill that gets you out of your seat. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

USAS 12 with frags from 2 meters,That takes some skillz!

Winning a one on one when the other guy got the first shots off..,,  

OH MAN I love getting headshots on pilots... got one the other day... 358 marksman headshot... and it was a quick scope!

Probably just a very lucky accident on my part, but I'll take it! I loved sniping pilots in BC2 with the Barrett, so when I heard this game was coming out, I was hoping I'd still be able to do it!

I've done it a few times...I nailed a pilot on Kharg and watched it plop into the water. This was within the first week the game came out, I was stoked. lol. Best one was on a guy who was waiting for his buddy or something on Kharg on the carrier...665 meter headshot, through the cockpit..pilot down. I lol'd hard..

I remember back during the beta,

I obliterated this team with a default Draganov.

Which i found lying on the ground in some desolate tunnel.

Nothing prepared me for that ambush, only to spam that trigger and rack some lucky kills.

I've gotten 2 on sharqi, both on the pilot but 1 shot was 9m longer then the first one

[quote user="Potty Scottie"]

Winning a one on one when the other guy got the first shots off..,,  

[/quote]

It's even better when he's got a laser sight on his gun which turns yopur vision red and you still win....with a headshot.

My favorite is the quad kill/multi kill you get for destroying an entire team in one scout helicopter when I'm flying. The sound of the ringing from their confirmed deaths is soothing.

Killing a jet / helo with a SMAW or RPG.

Shot the passenger in a helo from the side window for a headshot, the bullet continued and I also got a headshot on the pilot! My greatest shot ever. Way better than my 996 headshot on Caspian.