Pilot- Looking for gunner

I've been playing games and i keep getting terrible gunners, so i just need one with a mic that speaks english well and can communicate with me, and please have a few things unlocked not "i got flares."

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got Stealth. I'd pick Support class helo's over attack helo's anyday though. :/ 3

I wish more gunner started using flares. The only chopper that really really needs verbal communication. Even when I am gunner, I can never tell when the pilot has dropped his flares.

Chopper with gunner and pilot both with flares is pretty OP,I equip flares if i gun,Thats on the very rare occasions i can get in an attack helo.

An attack chopper though with only one person with flares is extremely weak though.

What?! A pilot looking for a gunner?!

I am not even that great of a pilot and I still get 10 friend requests per match from different self-proclaimed best gunners in the world wanting to ride my back. Shouldn't be hard to find one.

^Doubt it.

^^go ahead

lulz

I've gotten insanely good at flying...if you aren't using Stealth/ECM Jammer/Heat seakers, you're doing it wrong.

^ Well i'm 10kxp off ECMJ, and using Guided Missles for the tanks, it's insanely helpful, I'll use my main gun it's takes other helo's out easier.