Pictures in Signatures

I know this isn't the proper place to ask this question but I couldn't find the right forum to ask it. So, how do I get pictures in my signature? I tried but it keeps saying that I have to many characters and it was just a simple black and white photograph.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Too late, bro

Pictures in signatures will be reserved for Xbox Forum Moderators & Staff.

I thought I'd bump this back up as I found a picture I really want, so I want to get more opinions or solutions on how you put pictures in signatures.

copy+paste is it that hard?

Lol, no it's not that IDK how to copy and paste, it keeps saying that I have too many characters when the picture is just black and white and quite small. Whereas, I would see others with decently large pictures in their signatures.

You could just have the link to the image in your signature instead of wasting space.

[quote user="Penndemic"]

[/quote]

What this guy said.

Anybody who has a picture sig just hasn't been caught yet.

Your picture sig will be removed; it might take a while, but it will be gone.

It'll be gone faster if you post frequently as well. That gives the moderators more chances to see it and take action.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="Penndemic"]

[/quote]

What this guy said.

Anybody who has a picture sig just hasn't been caught yet.

Your picture sig will be removed; it might take a while, but it will be gone.

It'll be gone faster if you post frequently as well. That gives the moderators more chances to see it and take action.

[/quote]

Ok, I won't bother then, thanks for the heads up, and commenting after I bumped it up.

One of the only good things to these new forums and they take it away.....

MODZ ONLY (get pics). No biggy really.