Picture quality on The Crew

hi, i have recently purchased and installed the crew for 360 but when playing the game i can not read any of the writing on the menus. i was told to uninstall it and reload it but when i go into my download history the game is not there. how can i sort this....philt25

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hmm. That's not good. To check, what type of display are you using with your Xbox 360 console? If you aren't connected to an HDTV, SD quality may make it more difficult to read the text depending on the game.

If you're using an HDTV, are you able to get us picture of the menu you're having trouble reading?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hi. thanks for the reply. I am using a hdtv an have a great set up for gamimg. all my other games play superb even the 2012 games such as split second. my worry is that I have installed the 2 disks but they don't show in my download history which I can onlt assume they are defective disks. guess I will have to take it up with the store I bought them from.

as for sending a picture of the display I don't know if I can but to give you an idea what its like its very "jagged" ans not smooth at all and the text throughtout the game is hard to make out the words and this is poor for a very recent game as the videos ive watched on youtube are nothing like this.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you've installed the game from discs then it won't show up in your history. You'll have to install them with the discs you originally used. Make sure that your console's display settings are set to Optimal, so that the Xbox automatically detects which settings work best with your HDTV.

Sorry this didn't help.

ok many thanks i will give this a go and hope for the best.

Many thanks for your advise

Sorry this didn't help.