Pick a Developer

If you could choose any game developer to take over or begin working on a series or game, what developer and game would you choose?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would take Crytek and make Timesplitters 4, I would also make Ensemble Studios come back and make Age of Empires 4.

Epic should work on Call of Duty

Has this topic been made before? :/

-

Bungie should take over Call Of Duty. :3 Nintendo should take over Banjo Kazooie.

DICE. I would save their arses from that rapist EA.

Valve on the game that I've been writing a story about, so far my project is called "Project Blackout" but it would be sweet it it turn a game and it was developed by them. <333

[quote user="FrozenBrute"]

I would take Crytek and make Timesplitters 4

[/quote]

This.

And I would put Rare back in charge of the James Bond series.

Epic should make Mass Effect. I love the story and universe in those games but the gameplay is an awful attempt to ripoff Gears. Epic is the only company that knows how to make great 3rd person shooters IMO.

I would like Starbreeze to make a Condemned 3.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="SubZeroChief23"]

Epic should make Mass Effect. I love the story and universe in those games but the gameplay is an awful attempt to ripoff Gears.

[/quote]

How is Mass Effect a ripoff of Gears? I dont see to many similarities in the games besides being Third Person Shooters, and having a lancer as a weapon. But the lancers are completely different in the games.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

DICE. I would save their arses from that rapist EA.

[/quote]That sounds pretty dicey.