Pick a Call of duty any cod.

When I load up the xboxlive website, I can't help but notice that they are re-making the original halo for the 360.  New graphics and re-done multiplayer maps.  So I could not help but think what if they re-made a call of duty game!  If I was given a choice it would be between Iw's cod 2 or treyarch's cod 3.  I liked cod 2 but it was a bit too simple in online gameplay.  Cod 3 was great except the graphics are  a little rough but with some simple modifications cod 3 would be a great re-make.  I am surprised with how Activision is so money hungry they have yet to do this.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They would have to update or change the game engine if they remaster it and like they have said it is too much of a hassle for them.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Hassle, what is hassle when your giving something to your loyal game followers for making them millions every year?  The guys that make halo take care of their fans.  

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

Hassle, what is hassle when your giving something to your loyal game followers for making them millions every year?  The guys that make halo take care of their fans.  

[/quote]

Thats because Bungie actually cares for their fans :p , Activision dosent care at all

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

[/quote]

Thats because Bungie actually cares for their fans :p , Activision/IW/ Treyg$$ay dosent care at all

[/quote]

fixed.

The difference is with COD, they only got better each installment(excluding anything treyarch touched) as with halo, it only got worse after each installment.