Phantom Strategies

Considering the goals of Operation: Exorcist this weekend, I thought it would be helpful to create a post regarding tips for taking care of Phantoms.  This hooch not only can cloak (howbeit her cloak barely reveals her outline), she has the ability to instant kill.  On top of that, she has that hand beam that takes away your shields from far away. 

Asari Stasis seems to be the best method that has worked for me.  I could care less who gets the kill as long as the Phantom is taken out. 

I think three Phantoms far away are more dangerous than two Atlases and two engineers at close range, thus I recommend the Missle Launcher for a Multiple Phantom Party Kill. 

Any other tips and ideas would be helpful, especially with 10 Phantoms coming at you on GOLD in one wave.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well, it sounds like you don't need to necessarily kill the Phantoms on gold, but to get the 1,000,000 of them down it will help.  It's extract against ANY enemy, ANY map on GOLD for an individual prize, and if the community kills 1 mil phantoms this weekend we all get something pretty.  

I think there are only 6 or 7 Phantoms on BRONZE. I would not be surprised if that number is reduced just for this weekend, so we will have to play either SILVER or GOLD to ensure we get that 1,000,000.  And, I doubt the diehards will want to play BRONZE all weekend.  

I'm not doubting that.  All fighting this weekend should be on SILVER at least.  Then again, how well did the "kill 1 mil Brutes" work out?  Was it an easily eclipsed number?  Maybe a "do your part, kill ___ phantoms this weekend" personal goal is the most important strategy yet.  

I'm gunning for 25.

Asari Stasis as you already mentioned is the easiest way to take care of Phantoms.

My MISSLE LAUNCHERS  (PHANTOMS grouped together) will help me reach 75 PHANTOM kills. Stock up on those JUMBO PACKS.  

Like everyone else said using stasis is the easiest way to get rid of phantoms.

[quote user="Adrian J 1981"]

I think there are only 6 or 7 Phantoms on BRONZE. I would not be surprised if that number is reduced just for this weekend, so we will have to play either SILVER or GOLD to ensure we get that 1,000,000.  And, I doubt the diehards will want to play BRONZE all weekend.  

[/quote]

More like 4-5 on Bronze.  They don't really come until after Wave 6.

Gold will be the best way to get a ton of Phantom kills.  Some waves almost feel like the Phantoms never stop coming.

Asari with Stasis is great, but I can guarantee there will be teams that don't use the Asari at all.

I promoted my Asari Adept   Still got my Asari Vanguard though.  Dunno if you can effectively do Gold with a Vanguard even with a Asari.

Looks like SIlver then.