Phantom breaker gpics on the marketplace?

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in but cant seam to find one sutable for it =\

Any ways I resintly noticed that mircosoft released Phantom Breaker gamer pictures on the marketplace some time last week, normally I'd be like sweet but the thing that bothers me is phantom breaker is a game outside the us (Japan/asia only) title. So dose this mean that it might be making a us release or what?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dammit, I can't get them here in Canada...how is it not there region lock in the US?

Wow..... Just read the post on their Facebook and you're right. Looks like it'll come on the 12th... I wonder if the Jp and the NA versions will be compatable with one anather...

-

Oh an no worrys bout double posting, thanks for the heads up! d(^-^;)

Well, it would have been an XBLA game, but not really, also, aside from the news about PB, there is, just not much mainstream, and only those who cater to the niche and obscure titles. Kinda like Otomedius Excellent at the time...

Yup... Going to cry now... Gamestop has it at May, 8th now...

-

If it's delayed again I'm just goin to buy the Japanese version, don't care if it'll cost me $100... I just wana play it already! >.<

[quote user="SparkleRyuichi"]

Actually, I think there is going to be an official US release in a physical, special edition copy. Check out what I found on Amazon.com: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet to say we are getting a US release (which is so awesome because this is one of the games I had NO hope for ever coming to the US). :D

[/quote] Oh wow nice find! Says Release is do December 7th... Well i kno what i want for X-mas XD

Oh shoot, my posts missleading. let me clarifie. What I mean is the Systems will coinside (the way it runs) not the actual game. So NA plays with NA Versions only and vise versa for the JP versions.

-

Sorry for double post had to fix my mistake T.T

@Angellist - Thanks! :D I was so happy when I found that I couldn't help but do a little happy dance. XD I'm really curious to see what the special edition is going to be like. Hopefully the date doesn't change on us because I have this planned as an X-mas present too. XD

It wont be, they've already started manufacturing and will be in stores on that date. Besides, do any of you guys want it that badly, I would, but not so much when I have a backlog to deal with. Also, check out this article that explains the delay and the exact release.

www.siliconera.com/.../phantom-breaker-delayed-to-may-due-to-bug-fixes

And yet 7sixty is not responding on their Facebook, I mean, they promoted it well back in winter, but now there's nothing much of updates, and seriously, at least Akai Katana is coming in NA/PAL and its not having meaningless delays.

@Kuroshida Kanae

If you want it that bad, go right ahead, I'll be fine with the demo until then.

Well, it seems Amazon's date wasn't real, and from 7sixty's FB post on release stating for "Late April", they also mention they have to make some adjustments to the game as well.