Phantom breaker gpics on the marketplace?

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in but cant seam to find one sutable for it =\

Any ways I resintly noticed that mircosoft released Phantom Breaker gamer pictures on the marketplace some time last week, normally I'd be like sweet but the thing that bothers me is phantom breaker is a game outside the us (Japan/asia only) title. So dose this mean that it might be making a us release or what?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was wondering the same thing. If not an actual disk release but a games on demand release. It would be nice to see some more imports make their way here.

I think it was a mistake, just like the T-Wave premium theme that released earlier this year.

Actually, I think there is going to be an official US release in a physical, special edition copy. Check out what I found on Amazon.com: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet to say we are getting a US release (which is so awesome because this is one of the games I had NO hope for ever coming to the US). :D

[quote user="SparkleRyuichi"]

Actually, I think there is going to be an official US release in a physical, special edition copy. Check out what I found on Amazon.com: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet to say we are getting a US release (which is so awesome because this is one of the games I had NO hope for ever coming to the US). :D

[/quote] Oh wow nice find! Says Release is do December 7th... Well i kno what i want for X-mas XD

A friend and I were actually talking about this last night. A 2D fighter with nothing but a female cast. Is it actually any good though? Because the screen shots looked terribad.

Yea, it was pretty fun. It's kind of like a BlazBlue or Guilty Gear but with all females characters.

Dammit, I can't get them here in Canada...how is it not there region lock in the US?

A game for weirdos and perverts, nothing more.  Just like every other Japanese game.

Actually its not all Female characters, out of the 14 characters theres 3 male characters. Tokima, Ren, and Infinity (Pretty sure Infinity is a guy >>)

Ok, then there is male characters. Didn't get to use them in the demo though, they only had three characters to choose from.It was fun but I'm not going to get it though, I'd rather get Street Fighter x Tekken or Vitua Fighter instead.