Phantasy Star Universe Guardians License.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm going to anyway. We all know that Phantasy Star Universe {PSU} is going to take down their online servers on September 7th, 2012. Currently it is 10 dollars a month to play this game online. However; in light of their soon-to-be closure of the service, they have mentioned on their official website that our account will be refunded on a pro-rated basis. Here is exactly what it said:

"If your Guardian License is still valid after the end of service, Microsoft will be refunding your account on a pro-rated basis."

And here is the link where they said it: http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/news_item.php?item=nid173

I'm sort of just wondering what that means. How many months will I be refunded for? Just for September, or for more months than that?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If your paid until September you can get a partial refund (pro-rated) for the remaining time left on the account. You will need to contact Microsoft via their customer service telephone number for this refund for any remaining time where they will be able to tell you exactly what you'd be getting refunded for.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.