reaver industries perforator

hammer of willmageddon

jacks hammer

sorrows fist

tanners glory

the equaliser

simmons shotgun

skorms justice.

FR me or message me if interested in a swap meet!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote user="SargonParidius"]

All of the clothes can be found within the main game - the only exemption is the opposing King/Queen outfit.

The Masquerade outfits can be bought in Bowerstone Market (the store next to the Pub, to the right of the Clock Tower). 

[/quote]

Not in my game, if I'm a male hero the shop only stocks the male version not the female one, I had to trade to get it.

All of the clothes can be found within the main game - the only exemption is the opposing King/Queen outfit.

The Masquerade outfits can be bought in Bowerstone Market (the store next to the Pub, to the right of the Clock Tower). 

im needing these The Swinging Sword, Avo’s Lamentation, Souldrinker, Jack’s Hammer, The TYPO, Tannar’s Glory, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Dragonbone Hammer, Dragonstomper, Bloodcraver, Tee Killer Shooter, Skorm’s Justice. ill glady trade off on the cheevo as long as iget it. u can even keep wats left outta the trade.

Oh I have, thanks to FromageOlay helping me out with the clothing achievement, thanks bud, any clothing that you may be missing including King or Queen, womens Masquerade or mens Masquerade outfits. I promised I'd spread them about once the achievement popped.