Petition to Remove the sniper rifle from mw3 (at least from mp)

i say they should remove the sniper rifle from mw3 multiplayer.  it is one of the most abused and most used out of "context" weapons there is throughout the history of the cod games. 

seriously they can never make the weapon function as it should and it is by far the most abused weapon in the games. by getting rid of it you automatically get rid of the 

quickscopers, and all that bs that seems to plague every cod game. ..

i am saying that they should leave it in the campaign and if at all possible allow it for private (non xp)  matches . but it iz a joke when almost every game you play has some guy spinning around with a sniper. or quick scoping. in any cod you play . 

if they cant fix the sniper rifles the right way they they need to be taken out. 

and before the well the "insert non sniper gun here" is overpowered or noobie crowd/ trolls join in  the sniper you dont see any one trying to quick scope on a famas or ak74u  or spas or any other "i hate this gun" of the moment . 

i say this only because i know they will Never fix the  "hit detection" issue and with snipers being 1 hit kills it gets pretty funny being shot in the foot by a sniper and dying on 1 hit .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agreed.

Someone spinning around and quickscoping = Easy kill.

lol, someones mad cause they get quickscoped? lol its the hardest weapon to use in the game, they would never take it OUT of the game

LOL. Wow...

[quote user="ThaOwner09"]

lol, someones mad cause they get quickscoped? lol its the hardest weapon to use in the game, they would never take it OUT of the game

[/quote]They did in Black Ops?

they never took it out in black ops their are 4 snipers in blackops dipshit

[quote user="oFizzeH"]

they never took it out in black ops their are 4 snipers in blackops dipshit

[/quote]

hey dipshit, they took out quickscoping but kept snipers, next time you try and call someone out, atleast know what your talking about.

I liked to use the sniper in cod 4 and waw.  I still use them occasionally but think mw2 and black ops short changes us on sniper rifle selection.  I would like to see more bolt actions with the ability to not use a scope at all just iron sights.  R700, mosin nagant, m40a3, and so many others.  Just take out the ability to quickscope and that would be just fine.  

But then again they will make the game to appeal to the masses.  

you know that people do actualy quickscope with the spas just for a quick fact and you know if you were shot by a sniper you're dead so u just suck if you cant kill a quickscoper

rofl and you know what they did? they fixed quickscoping so there wasnt so much sway so dont talk ***