petition for zero tolerance policy (auto ban) for hackers/modders on mw3

i propose that there be a Zero tolerance policy for anyone that hacks/mods mw3 multiplayer.<br>

<br>

i say that there be a instant online console ban for anyone found in violation. and before the trolls attack let me explain. <br>

this game will almost certainly be hacked/modded with it more than likely comming from the techgame or 7sins crowd of people.<br>

I am not saying that people lose their entire xbox live but more like something like black ops does where they can ban you from accessing the online multiplayer. but still leaving your xbox live alone. <br>

before you tell me its my game i paid 60$ for it i can do what i want with it . think about this. <br>

if you buy a movie ticket and concessions sometimes approx ($20 depending on where you live) and then proceed to throw popcorn at the screen or talk threw the whole movie . They are going to throw you out reguardless of whether you got to see the movie or not <br>

<br>

if you got to a bar and pay a cover charge to get in and start a fight they are going to throw you out. and you dont get your cover back <br>

if you buy a car and the proceed to sell drugs out of it or run people over in it they are going to take you car. and you dont get refunded for buying the car. 

My point is that just because you bought something you may do whatever you want with it but there are consequences to your actions. and if you missuse it can be taken away. 

There need to be a hard line drawn in the sand.  I realize that most people are going to hate this or telll you that it will never happen but there needs to be firm rules and swift punishment.

the hacking and modding community seems to be changing from a passive " i just looking for info i just wanna see what i can do " attitude to a " i am going to crash every system steal you info and ruin everything i can touch " attitude  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

TLDR it all, but I hope IW does post release support this game like TA have done with BOs. Especially with boosters, haxrs, and moders.

sorry about the post i had it typed up nice a neat and when i hit post it turned it into a mess

xbox has a zero tolerance policy.

Halo: Reach could slam boosters, why can't any other games. Oh yeah, that's right Infinity ward is no Bungie.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Halo: Reach could slam boosters, why can't any other games. Oh yeah, that's right Infinity ward is no Bungie.

[/quote]

+1

far from it there are numerous validated cases where where xbox live enforcement team gives people up to 45 chances to do the right thing after they have violated the tos

and btw if mostly the publishers resposibility to police the online communtiy of their respective mp games  ie bungie, iw treyarch etc.  xbox live only steps in on the most serious cases

I propose IW take another year to really prefect their game... is that gonna happen? No... Sad.

[quote user="Scare Bearr"]

far from it there are numerous validated cases where where xbox live enforcement team gives people up to 45 chances to do the right thing after they have violated the tos

[/quote]Well, with gamertags at least...

Agreed. MW3 seems to be ripping every other game off with their "new" ideas so why not copy Bungie for once?