PETA slams BF3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did they slam Red Dead as well?

Not sure but they just got done with MW3.

So let me get this straight. Killing an animal that is attacking you is considered animal cruelty.  WTF, over.

lmfao

"PETA believes this act in the game could inspire children to commit similar acts to rats or other animals in real life."

I'd be more worried about children playing the game in general. I mean, where are the parents?

People Eating Tasty Animals

Their gripe is more about the way in which animals are portrayed in order to justify killing them (eg; dogs as vicious killers used by terrorist groups, etc).

-

Games like Red Dead Redemption portray animals in a much more realistic way and the reasons you have to hunt them is accurate to the time period. Skunks aren't made out to be extremely deadly just so that you have an excuse to kill them.

-

Btw, I'm not saying I agree either way but some folk here seem to have missed the point as to why PETA is upset at one game and not another.

There´s too many people, making to many problems. PETA, go do something useful...

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]"PETA believes this act in the game could inspire children to commit similar acts to rats or other animals in real life."[/quote] I used to bash mice in the head with baseball bats, but I was 8 at the time and the rodents that infiltrated our house used to ruin things, like my batting gloves, one bit me in the middle of the night. So, I think I was in the right to play whack-a-mole with the mice. I don't think it was Zelda and Super Mario Bros that inspired me to do this, it may have been the fact I wanted the dang rodents out of the house. I hate PETA so much, someone posted a link in the other PETA thread with sources showing many people in PETA are hypocrites and kill thousands of animals via euthanizing ones they deem unadoptable.