PES 2011.

It freezes when i play it but it works but it takes ages to load, and when i play a match the teams are like mersey ride red for liverpool, looked up youtube and saw that you can patch it manually, is that aloud or is it classed as modding the game since they havent got licenses for the teams. only for manchester untied in the english league

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

That's your choice of course, but I wanted to warn you of the possible repercussions.

In my experience any patches for a game are downloaded automatically when you go on LIVE with a game, not from the marketplace. So this would make me think this patch is not legitimate and it would be classed as modding.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

But you should see how many people have done it and not got banned, my mate said you can get the teams in game, but he doesnt tell me :( any other way to get the patch and some people say it was avabile ages ago but it gone from marketplace...

Sorry this didn't help.

If a patch is not made available on Live as a download by the developers then yes its classed as modding. And 'could' result in a suspension or permanent ban from the Live service.

Sorry this didn't help.