Personalization Pack

I searched the forums and was surprised not to see any threads about this. Has anyone tried these yet? Opinions?

The Extra Slots Pack looks really interesting - 50 custom classes!!! I think that I would use each set for a different game type (TDM, DOM, CTF, HQ, etc...) and then be able to have 5 different loadouts within each set. Sounds sweet!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you tried searching for micro transactions

Its actually 100 custom class slots i believe. Your a little late to the party but use the search function to find some similar threads about these that you can jump into! Cheers!

You are so dam helpdul dubstepgatos. Your a a good man in my book nomatter what the judge said.

He he he sarcasm and a funny. Seriously though you a good dude.

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

dubstepgatos.

[/quote]

I like dis nickname.

Also i totally just realized I skipped over the part were he said he already searched... and then i told him to go search lol my bad.

Tengo un gato en mis pantalones.

Blue Streak reference for the win? or maybe not?  On that note, didn't know you could get over 10 slots. I thought you unlock the micro transactions and you get 10 slots open on 1st prestige or whatever. Didn't know you have the option of buying 100

[quote user="Haunted Spider"]

Blue Streak reference for the win? or maybe not?  On that note, didn't know you could get over 10 slots. I thought you unlock the micro transactions and you get 10 slots open on 1st prestige or whatever. Didn't know you have the option of buying 100

[/quote]You don't have that option. I bought it at 4th prestige; nine classes, ten slots-- 90 set ups. It goes by your prestige. I've prestiged since so I have the full 100 now, which I still haven't set up anything. I loaded into a search game the other day on class set two by accident. Ten classes of absolutely nothing. I managed 8-4 somehow.

^^I played with a guy that did that. Had to go the whole match with nothing.

I've done that already myself - twice. :(

I've done it once. Just me and my knife.