PERMANENT CONSOLE BAN???????????

A few weeks back i was console and gamertag banned of the forza 4 online and all of it features for no reason.
they sent me a inbox saying i had been flagged because of hacking credits when i dont evan have any idea how to do that??
i had approximately 4 million dollars in my account and all of it was taken of me and i was forced to start campaign again and was not allowed to play online or use any features.

So alls i am asking is that Turn 10 look deeper into why i was actually banned and once they find out that i did nothing wrong to unbanned me and possibly give my credits back.....

GT: Gary The Bee
Email:[MOD EDIT]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Have you been racing online much? Had any disagreements with anyone who could have filed a complaint ? that's all I can think of. those credits you have to buy using MS points, can't see how you would or could Hack them .

Chances are someone out there has got it in for you, and has reported you to Turn 10.

You could always email Turn 10 at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** They aren't known for replying though. Good luck! :)

The only thing you can do is email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or visit their forums. There is nothing anyone at  Xbox can do for a game specific ban.