Perk You Couldn't Live Without

Title says it all. 

Name on perk that you couldn't live without.  If you had to pick just one, what would it be and why?

Mine would have to be Ghost.  I'm obsessed with not showing up on the radar, although I've eased up on my Suppressor addiction.  Me being a heavy flanker, Ghost keeps me hidden in the shadows.

What say you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tactical Mask Pro.

I like being immune to Flashbang, Concussion and Nova Gas Grenades.

Hardline, gotta get more UAV's to help out my team

Sleight of Hand. With the new addition of Dual Mags in this COD it's phenomenal.

Ghost .......

And its not the part about being invisible to spyplanes,or being safe from air support,

Those are good parts of the perk.......

But for me its the red gamertag being gone.

I dont know if youd call it paranoia or an ocd thing, but I just hate knowing I'm running around with a red gamertag hovering over my head.

I can take cover  from the air support, and I can battle the red dot chasers, but I cant get over that sign chasing me all ver the map.

Its very title dependant. Any of he MW games it was usually stopping power for its counter usage. But across COD as a whole, Hardline for sure. Anything that gets my streak quicker is gold.

i couldn't live without Second Chance. I love getting downed then killing the guy then getting revived. Plus it is SUPER EASY to get SC Pro. I get alot less deaths and a few extra kills. Plus my killstreaks stay alive!

I'd say Ghost and Scout.  you don't realize how little breath you have until you get rid of Scout.

I use Marathon quite alot, but I wouldn't mind trading that out for Ninja or something.

Slight of hand , it saved my life dozens of times

[quote user="J Dub DDS"]

i couldn't live without Second Chance. I love getting downed then killing the guy then getting revived. Plus it is SUPER EASY to get SC Pro. I get alot less deaths and a few extra kills. Plus my killstreaks stay alive!

[/quote]

Well um yea, you literally cant live without second chance lol.  Ask yourself, do you really get enough kills out of it to warrant its use?

I like Warlord, but Ghost takes the prize!