Perfect Dark

Im abusing this forum untill we get our Perfect Dark forums back

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, because the Call of Duty: Black Ops forum is the appropriate place to request a Perfect Dark forum.

right, you guys who want the perfect dark forum up, why not post in general game disscusion?  what are you acomplishing by posting in a call of duty forum.

'cause its a popular thread....and i wanna get my word across

so is general discussion, and i see that your attempts to get noticed here in the BO forums has got you not one bit further in getting your perfect dark forum back.         i enjoy PD as much as the next fan, but this is not the place to post this, spam is a great way to get a short ban from the forums.

Dude, relax bro. It's just a stupid game for entertainment purposes only. Just toss your Xbox 360 Console out your window and hope it hits a policeman and you would actually have a chance to bring your Perfect Crap forum back as your stupidity would be broadcasted across the nation.

[quote user="FightMusic94"]

[/quote]

This isn't a protest. How about contacting a mod or going to the general forums? Man, you're not going to make in the real world.

i contacted dmzilla, and he didnt respond.....probably never head of the game XD

I feel bad for people who care too much about something that is simply just for entertainment, not something to live off of.

^

yea i live OFF of perfect dark...the more responds on this thread, the BUMPIER it will go

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[quote user="FightMusic94"]

[/quote]

This isn't a protest. How about contacting a mod or going to the general forums? Man, you're not going to make in the real world.

[/quote]

lol, i bet if he had a problem getting tomatoes from his grocery store  he would go to a road side fruit stand to complain.