Perdicted the free games for Feb 2014

The gunslinger and Saintrow 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Source? Me and my girlfriend still need to beat Saints Row 3.

PGR4 hopefully!!! be good to have online community back, Piff even forza 5 still hasnt got wet weather and night racing

[quote user="DrGreenThumb NZ"]PGR4 hopefully!!! be good to have online community back[/quote]

I'd love to see that too but it won't happen, it's never been on demand so no chance of it coming to GWG. Also if you search the marketplace all PGR content has been taken down. For shame MS :(

[quote user="Defy Lightning"]

Source? Me and my girlfriend still need to beat Saints Row 3.

[/quote]

Why would he need a source for a prediction? No real good guesses will come from me but hopefully 2 great games.

/needs more Square Enix and 2K games.

-

For racing games, Blur and Forza 4. PrettyplswithacherryontopMS? All praise MS.

TITANFALL! ...wait, that won't happen but maybe a TRANSFORMERS game. :)

Perfect Dark Zero and Yaris

@Goth: Maybe for the second half of March after it comes out. It won't happen but we can all dream lol.

-

I wouldn't mind a Transformers game. I've never played one.We definitely need some racers or fighters in the program doe. Every game has pretty much been shoot it up. This month's games were definitely my favorite, however haha. I just thought.. Super Street Fighter 4? It's kinda old yet a decent amount of people still play it. That or Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Ultimate optional) Depends how generous they feel. :p

Shadowrun and Brothers

I don't see us getting anything as good as January's 2 games anytime soon as both of those were pretty decent picks and heck of a start to the New Year...I don't have any predictions but more like hopefuls...for full games i wouldn't mind Binary Domain or The Saboteur and for arcade R.A.W. or a game like the current D&D coin op that's on sale...@Goth Vamp..A Transformers game would def be cool. I had the first when it came out which i thought was pretty cool and can't believe it's still pretty high priced on the marketplace for it's age.