People with weird requests.

Well the title pretty much says it all, the deal is I met this person in a random horde match yesterday and he wants me to help him to get to rank 100. Now I know what everybody would say to that including myself, do it yourself!! The weirder part is he wanted me to download his account or something like that and work on his rank while he is away for a week or 2. Has anybody else ran across people with crazy requests such as this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

ROFL....sounds like a boss throwing work at you at 4:30 on a friday afternoon....

Yeah, really the dude must think I am his slave or something. I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind helping somebody out ,but messing with their account and working on their rank for them is where I draw the line.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DRg4O4Proo]

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but we're putting the new cover sheets on the TPS reports. So, if you just start doing that from now on that would be just great, mkay?

office space, classic!

I would stay FAR away from requests such as this...as it could be viewed as "Attempting to extract other players account information" if you were to theoretically attempt it....even WITH the alleged permission of the other gamer...this is a violation which could result in a permaban...

Yeah i've actualy gotten that request to play for someone else, all it is is a scam

Take his account haha

Yeah I have no intention of playing on or messing with somebody elses account.