People still playing?

I was thinking of getting this game. Just got my Xbox one! Are people still playing titanfall? Is it worth $20?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm playing it

Cool . Got it for $8 at best buy and I'm loving it!

Add me if you want it's astr0sith with a zero

Well worth the money ese.

You will not have trouble finding populated servers. Dont play as much as I did but still get on it at least once or twice a week. BF4 & BFH taking my time.

I was going to ask the same question, I currently see this game available on Microsoft store for $17.99.

I am playing and have a group of friends who play this we know a lot of people who play this I play this game more than any other game if you do get it add me on live

I was wondering this today myself. All I have is this and advanced warfare so far.

I just got this game. And its fantastic. don't know why i waited so long for it. Then i get it free on EA Access.

I'm trying to play it. Purchased the download version for my son. It's taken 27hrs to get to 82%. My son played the free version through ea hub for a week and loved it. Thought I would treat him and bought the deluxe version. Taking sooooooo long to install. Can't wait to play it.

Add me as a friend Arcticfox19779