people sending hate messages.

I dont know why but im playing the game like i usually am, playing legit. And i get a hate mssg from a quickscoper who i killed 10 times while he never got a chance to shoot me, i was not using a sniper, **** rifle, smg or lmg. I was using the aa12, the most underused weapon and i get a hate mssg from this guy. This is the problem, i watched him in theatre mode and of course hes trying to do 360 no scopes trying to kill me and my teammates but fails. He wouldnt have got mad if he wasnt trying to quick scope the entire match. Whats up with people these days, dont they know its just a game and shouldnt get mad over it?.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Most members that send hate mail have a reason. From getting Owned to them feeling the other was cheating some how. When I get owned I'll take the loss. But if I feel the other was cheating then some how. Not much a guy like me can do, other then but the game away for another month. BTW Does a first class prestige have any chance?

I don't think he was trying to start anything when he said that nor do I think he was pointing his statement directly at you. It was more of a simple observation I think. Although, you defending yourself for using the word "legit" makes you look somewhat suspicious...

Lol, nah I'm just joking. However if I catch you calling someone a "scrub" you're going to be in some deep ***!

yeah dude, I always see a group of 10 or more of them camping together, wow they must really suck ;)

what even the cows are camping now!!!!

^ Hahahahahaha, nope sorry the cow just stands in the same spot most of the time ;)

[quote user="Killadelphia17"]

The cow goes "moo"

[/quote]  as long as it does it legit

The cow goes "moo"

[quote user="GrownKiller 224"]

lets not start a fight about the word " legit " . Psycho 504, i play the game like everyone else does, i dont cheat, hack, mod, so why start up a thing about the word legit????.

[/quote]

Not saying anything about you personally. I have never played with or against you. but even you have to admit that what I said about 90% of the people that use that word be it typing or in their gamertag  is true.

wow am I the only one that caught onto this? "I dont know why but im playing the game like i usually am, playing legit" sounds like this guy tends to play non legitly at times

lets not start a fight about the word " legit " . Psycho 504, i play the game like everyone else does, i dont cheat, hack, mod, so why start up a thing about the word legit????.