People please make your voice heard

It is a complete shame what is happening in mw3. I play everyday for a few hours and come across hundreds of hacked clan tags and people boosting slash/cheating. I know everyone is saying oh its just a clan but where does it end. I have a daughter that i try to instill the ideas of fair play and how is that fair to hack clan tags to say dirty words or what ever not everyone can that so it is clearly cheating and mod/hack whatever you want to call it which is all in clear violation of xbox code of conduct. so please when you see these people file report on them lets take this game back and let the hacker/modders/boosters/cheaters know that fair play is what we want. everyone deserves a chance to win so come one xbox and IW step up cause we want wanna play and spend money on your games but i refuse to play against cheaters we can stop this lets do it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

does your daughter know you are a pimp?

Will do.

I will when/if I play that game again. I rented it just to try it out. I honestly enjoyed the game for the most part. After returning the game I occasionally would read the forums and read about all of the hackers/modders/boosters/cheaters... whatever you want to call them. I probably wont pick this game up afterall.

Ok...I get the clan tag thing. Its wrong, report...but where does this cheating/boosting happen because Ive had this game almost since day one and I have yet to see any of that. I tip my hat to IW for making my playtime free of that nonsense, although they need to address the non penalty team killing.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Ok...I get the clan tag thing. Its wrong, report...but where does this cheating/boosting happen because Ive had this game almost since day one and I have yet to see any of that. I tip my hat to IW for making my playtime free of that nonsense, although they need to address the non penalty team killing.

[/quote] Just ran into the boosting issue tonight. 1 guy on my team and 1 on other team were in the bottom of the tower on "seatown" or whatever that map is called, boosting away. A couple of team-mates and I broke that crap up. There have been plenty of other posts of people running into the same crap. That's why there is an "in-game, boosting" report button. Use it........

stop whining if you hate it that much sell the game

I hope the xim part of your GT doesn't mean you use a XIM KB/M kit, if it does you can't complain about anything.

Yea why are people crying about the button charecters in your clan tag...stop crying about it, its not affecting anyone, yea its obnoxious but who gives a rat's a**. seriously iw obviously are stupid enough to not take out a little glitch. go play the game and stfu. and it isnt modding when IW doesnt patch it lol

[quote user="xHIPSTERMINATOR"]

Yea why are people crying about the button charecters in your clan tag...stop crying about it, its not affecting anyone, yea its obnoxious but who gives a rat's a**. seriously iw obviously are stupid enough to not take out a little glitch. go play the game and stfu. and it isnt modding when IW doesnt patch it lol

[/quote]

sure its affecting people especially when the clan tag takes up most of your screen and you can't see jack crap beyond the person with the clan tag and its also considered an exploitation so it should be reported and with all the bans the they've already handed out because of that exploit i hope they continue handing them out as long as people keep exploiting the game so with that being said after reading your post i take it your one of those people who got one of those clan tags so if i happen to run into you while playing then i'm gladly gonna report you and hope to god you get banned and then i'll just sit there LMAO while reading your post on the suspension forums whining about why you got banned.

If they are willing to glitch a little the are willing to do more... They should all get at least a 30 day suspension over the holidays for glitching the tag. And more serious violators that spelled word they were not suppose to  should get the standard punishment for player content that Microsoft dishes it out.