People on eBay pay more for games than they should

Let's look at it, here we have Sonic Generations at Zavvi for £9.95 in total ($15.99), and this eBay auction is currently at £8.54 plus £3.00 of shipping ($18.55). Just what the hell, I do use eBay to buy games but this is obviously not worth it seeing there's a cheaper and better/more reliable seller (Zavvi).

-

eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XBOX-360-SONIC-GENERATIONS-VIDEO-GAME-BRAND-NEW-AND-SEALED-/170954921997?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item27cdb5180d

-

Zavvi: www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/sonic-generations-exclusive-downloadable-avatars/10437989.html

-

Note: I used xe.com for currency converter if any US gamers read this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Someone bought my Battlefield 3 for 50 bucks like 4/5 months after release. Put the price high, and some idiot will buy it.

Some people will pay a lot to get it. Depends on the circumstances and etc.

People usually have there reasons to buying online. I sometimes buy games off eBay if they are cheaper in regards to the retail shop price example - puchased skyrim for $40 AUD at buy it now price with free postage a few weeks after release. At the time I consider that a bargain In regards to price not to mention it was new and was still sealed :P. If I bought it at a shop at the time it would of cost me either $80 - $100 dollars AUD plus on top of it petrol to drive to the shop and back home. The only downside to buying online is the possible long wait time in getting your game sent to you.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Someone bought my Battlefield 3 for 50 bucks like 4/5 months after release. Put the price high, and some idiot will buy it.

[/quote]

It's amazing, people buy things from ebay and think it's a good deal because it's from, ebay. 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

People pay more than they should for a lot of different things from a lot of different places.

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

People pay more than they should for a lot of different things from a lot of different places.

[/quote]

Exactly. If you have toast that looks like Jesus or the Virgin Mary you will get at least $28,000.  True story.    If you only got $50.00 for a game then you are not being very creative.  lol

there are some awesome gaming deals on ebay, thinking of getting skyrim from it but lazy and no credit card.

People pay more than they should/could from retailers.

This is why I stopped using ebay.

The last thing that I bought was some paintball parts for my gun and the shipping cost was a whopping $15 USD for a $20 USD product. I really did not pay attention to that "shipping rate" part when purchasing.

I could've just gone to the store and bought it for the $25 + tax.

@Camaroboy. There was even a radio news host who put a Bobblehead Obama in a jar of **** and stuck it on EBay. The auction went over 10k before EBay pulled the plug. It wasn't even ****. It was beer.  mashable.com/.../glenn-beck-obama-urine-ebay