People not dying. lol

today i was playing conquest where i got lucky and came up behind 5 enemies with their back turned. So using my favorite weapon(AUG) i shoot at one of them and i find that it almost took a whole clip to drop him.  Then i shot the other guy and i don't know what happen but as i was shooting him it was like my bullets weren't registering or something. I noticed this game has been glitching a lot lately . I know i am aiming correctly and shooting these people dead on. I know how to play this game so please dont say that i am stupid or i dont know how to aim.  Am i the only one whos been noticing this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Most likely it was just lag

or you got dumped in an overseas server

If you play late at night like I do most of the time you're getting matched with people from Germany, Japan, France or even the UK etc. and that's when the switch on hit detection gets flipped to ON [OFF].

Also if they were crouched that could be the problem, crouching is known to skew hit boxes in this game. Can't count the number of times I've shot someone who's crouched dead center with the 40mm shotgun and their at nearly full health when they kill me.

[quote user="KPM LEGEND"]

today i was playing conquest where i got lucky and came up behind 5 enemies with their back turned. So using my favorite weapon(AUG) i shoot at one of them and i find that it almost took a whole clip to drop him.  Then i shot the other guy and i don't know what happen but as i was shooting him it was like my bullets weren't registering or something. I noticed this game has been glitching a lot lately . I know i am aiming correctly and shooting these people dead on. I know how to play this game so please dont say that i am stupid or i dont know how to aim.  Am i the only one whos been noticing this?[/quote]

Ah, so you were playing in softcore. There's your problem. Haha, just playing. Sounds like it was lag or a pretty bad server you got dumped in, though. If it happens again, I suggest leaving and searching for a new game with a different map. The servers have been acting up the past month or so, probably because they're getting ready for the beta soon and the release of BF3. Also might the fact that they have or will shut down some servers on other titles too. Lots of possible reasons for it to be affected.

You not stupid,this happens to me sometimes,not often.Think it can be lag sometimes.

If you're transitioning to battlefield from call of duty, you might just think you've hit them. Happens when I switch, lol.

Dam lag!!!

[quote user="KPM LEGEND"]

today i was playing conquest where i got lucky and came up behind 5 enemies with their back turned. So using my favorite weapon(AUG) i shoot at one of them and i find that it almost took a whole clip to drop him.  Then i shot the other guy and i don't know what happen but as i was shooting him it was like my bullets weren't registering or something. I noticed this game has been glitching a lot lately . I know i am aiming correctly and shooting these people dead on. I know how to play this game so please dont say that i am stupid or i dont know how to aim.  Am i the only one whos been noticing this?

[/quote]

Lag and overseas servers are possible causes.  One should not over look cheating.    A medic with both of his kits turned on could also be possible.

Welcome to BFBC2 it's rubbish.

Should have tube them next time.