People just don't know how to play this game.

I am really getting tired of getting into games where me and the sqaud I am playing with have anywhere between 3000 - 6000 pts while the rest of our team is barely breaking 1000 pts. Seriously people when you are on defence and you hear the mcom station beeping you do not run in the opposite direction. It is not hard to get points in this game. If you are **** throw down some ammo you can easily get up to 200 pts for simply resupplying a member of your squad. If you are recon throw down sensor balls, you can still hear them on hardcore and you get free points anytime someone kills an enemy near one. Medics quit running by your injured team mates without healing them or reviving them if they are dead. Engineers tag enemy vehicles or lay down mines.

It is real easy to score points in this game if you know how to play it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Unfortunately people will play the way they play and just go for kills. Hopefully in BF 3 they will somehow encourage team play.

When you are within close proximity to an M-Com station there are +30 point bonuses also Squad Objective Order Radius bonus of +30 on top of other points you get.

With being in a Squad and within close proximity radius to the objective there are a lot of extra bonus points and many players fail to get... that’s why a good players motto should be Squad up, stay close and Order Squad Objectives, lots of points can be made when playing defense.

All the players that just want Kills go play Death Match, that’s what I did when I wanted to Bronze Star all my weapons.

When I hear ‘They got my kill or you got my kill’ I say did you spot them for your +20 points?

I think players who play Hardcore don't really play for the points as much, since a lot of hardcore players really don't spot because it only shows on the full map screen, even though you do get the points, once i am lvl 50 then i'll only play HC since i don't need the points.

Usually in hardcore I'm in close proximity to my squad mates so I usually overlook the spotting option and totally forget about it; I just tell 'em where they are!

I know right! I don't like it when assaults tracer dart me and using smoke to block my POV. The objective is that way!

I recently helped train a new player to the game and he went from level 1 - 23 in under 40 hours of game play, he's got a 177 score per minute better than mine, because he’s playing for points, his KD is .85. He plays also for stars, pins and insignias that have helped him level up faster, he's always in the area of the objective, fighting hard.

I know there's still people that play the game as intended but between all the new people that don't care and play it their way or the lag, i rarely play anymore. It's a shame because I really love the game but it's become too difficult to even play anymore. Most games I get put in to we are losing, other team has all the flags and I'm not put in to a squad. People need to realize that teamwork is the main ingredient in winning the game, not going off by yourself and only going for kills .

I play for fun....since winning is more fun than losing, that's typically my objective.....I don't care about K/D or platinum weapons or dogtags....I like capturing and holding objectives and confounding my opponents...and I'm not one to bring a knife to a gunfight..I have maybe 50 sets of tags(never counted 'em).but I can still have fun losing if it's a decent game

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I will not play games to fit your style.  I play games to have fun.  60 dollars plus tax is a hell of alot of money to drop on a game.  You can whine and cry all you want about your stats, but playing the game the way I want is far more important than your win / loss ratio, k/d and your rank.  

[quote user="fizzyw0mack"]

I know right! I don't like it when assaults tracer dart me and using smoke to block my POV. The objective is that way!

[/quote]

Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis?

I don't care about my win/loss or KD, but it gets frustrating when 2 out of every 3 games that I am in my team is full of people who are really bad at playing objective based games. If all they want to do is get kills then play death match or COD