people are forgetting

i see alot of people saying that the beta is making them dislike the real game. but they'r forgetting that ea said that the graphics and some destruction is held back in the beta. and that the real game has better graphics and more destruction then in the beta. thats y im not to upset if the beta has bugs. thats y they are having 1. i know the full game is gonna rock!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Why put out a Beta with inferior graphics a month before the game comes out?  Doesn't seem like a thought out plan to increase sales.......

[quote user="BigNate15"]

Why put out a Beta with inferior graphics a month before the game comes out?  Doesn't seem like a thought out plan to increase sales.......

[/quote]

Because it's a BETA, to TEST the SERVERS and find GAMEPLAY issues, does it say DEMO ontop of it you stupid person.

You can call it what you want?  You are obviously a fan and they have your money.  My $60 was up in the air.  This Beta (not a demo) is a representation of what this product should be, and thereby becoming a sales tool.  Also, are you telling me they have to use a inferior version of this game to test the servers.  That would put a different coat of paint on this whole situation but that is a very hard sell, even for the most dedicated fanboy.

@ Comedy how can they truly be testing their servers if they have dumbed down all of the game's operations that hog up the most bandwidth: graphics, vehicles, and destructibility. I do believe that the final game will be much better than the beta, but Duffys has it right when he said that this beta is a bad representation on Battlefield for anyone not familar with the series.

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

@ Comedy how can they truly be testing their servers if they have dumbed down all of the game's operations that hog up the most bandwidth: graphics, vehicles, and destructibility. I do believe that the final game will be much better than the beta, but Duffys has it right when he said that this beta is a bad representation on Battlefield for anyone not familar with the series.

[/quote]

thank you Panda!

I agree with Panda. I played with friends last night who were on the fence about the game and no matter what I told them they were not impressed at all with the beta. I'm talking "grumbling started as soon as they spawned in their first game for the first time" not impressed. EA and Dice would have been better off not putting out a beta at all imo. I would have excepted whatever excuse they had. There's no doubt they're going to make a boat load of money, but this half-@ssed beta cost them the other boat load.