Penguin Trailer

He Batmen and Batwomen, Here is the trailer for Penguin. Looks crazy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The battle with Killer Croc was very much like all of Batman's battles with him.  Croc has the edge in brutal strength so Batman needs to use his mental agility to best him.  It's every bit like he says, "Croc is just an animal, and animals need the right bait and trap"...:-)

[quote user="Kevman7987"]

[quote user="SithStalker6969"]

I hope the Grundy fight is at least challenging unlike the Killer Croc fight in Arkham Asylum

[/quote]

You mean involving an actual fight?

[/quote]

I know we didn't actually fight him, but MAN was that level ever entertaining!!! :D

Besides... Croc can always pop up again in Arkham City... who knows....

[quote user="SithStalker6969"]

I hope the Grundy fight is at least challenging unlike the Killer Croc fight in Arkham Asylum

[/quote]

You mean involving an actual fight?

This game just  looks better and better with every reveal.

It's Solomon Grundy. Born on a Monday, as the poem always begins...

Hmm well if that happens to be true when i play the game, well ill just come to you for Batman stuff. :)

Pure speculation, on my part, but my guess is that was The Creeper on Titan.  It has been confirmed that Jack Ryder is indeed working Arkham City for a story, he probably wandered too close to The Penguin's cage and was probably the reason Batman was there in the first place.  Oswald pumped him full of Titan to tango with Batman for his own amusement, again, pure speculation...:-)

Your Welcome. Im just wondering what that Big thing was at the end. Did penguin get his hands on some form of Titan?

Thanks to M3gaToxic for the linkage.   All I have to say is, WOW!