Penetration.

Get your minds out of the gutter! I am talking about penetration in BF4. Is it me or do the firearm shoot through NOTHING. I cant find any walls or anything. I just figured penetration would be better. Even some glass, its like you have to shoot the glass out before you can shoot through it. I definately know grenades will not burst out glass and continue into the room. First you have to shoot out the window, then toss in the frag. Lots of these tin/metal buildings (like a shop) should be able to be ripped down with an rifle, just saying. What you think? I am having fun though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

....you sultry minx you....don't be such a tease

Is that BF4 in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

lmao

i play bf like murderface place plays bass

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdxWwqk8SXE]

Harry mentioned something about ammo types?  Just a guess but wouldn't something like armour piercing ammo (assuming it's in the game, I have no idea) would would betterthan your standard issue 5.56mm?

There's only one ammo type in BF for rifles, SMG's, LMG's, BMR's, etc. In the real world all the 5.56 rounds I've ever known of are FMJ or a tracer round. Don't know of any Teflon coated 5.56 rounds but I'm sure there's some out there.

^^I havent heard nor unlocked any of that yet. That would definately help with penetration. It just seems NOTHING can be shot through. Ill adjust, its no biggy, and I guess its better than EVERYTHING being shot through. It just seems when the campers are hiding in a room with a window, you should be able to blast holes through the walls (except with explosives). If hes peeping out a window and you are shooting at him, you should be able to shoot through a wooden wall.

Im talking basic rounds should shoot through walls, ceilings, etc.

a teflon coat would certainly help it penetrate softer body armor and such, but I doubt it would increase  penetration into hardened, angled, or reactive armor, but then nobody actually wears that stuff...besides, body armor  wouldn't do much to protect against jacketed HV nato/warsaw rounds anyway...ultimately a waste of time