Peggle question for those that have it (I'm looking to buy it)

I want a game that I can get on and let it search for players for me and then we choose to start it. I downloaded Bejewled Blitz a bit ago and it's fun but annoying that quick match is 1 minute long and after it's over it searches for a new player every new game. I know I COULD go and ADD people I play against manually to play directly with them, but I'd like to know who they are first haha.

I have played and enjoyed Peggle alot on the computer before and the demo seems good on the xbox. I was looking to purchase it (for 400) this week but I want to be sure that I don't have to ONLY play with my buddy list only kwim? Also, if it does search for players (like Kinect adventures does), is that for the 2 players (on one board) as well as the up to 4 players (on their own boards). Excuse me if I'm wrong, just been reading the info and nothing specifically says it!

One more question, it has voice right? I noticed that bejeweled has voice but ONLY in the up to 16 player party mode (and they have to be on your list to add them already). I want something like Whacked (if your old school like me you'll remember how that gaming went).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I have the game if you want to add me and play sometime your welcome