Peeps leaving Horde!

Peeps leaving Horde! WHY??

-

Two to three of us were playing Horde last night and as some of my friends hadn't reached level 50 we were determined to. BUT THREE times we got to about level 40 when the others left! We couldn't finish as we kept getting overwhelmed. Plus, only one of us would re-spawn when everyone died - WTF? What a waste of hours playing time!?

-

SO, if you want to play horde and when you do play you want to go to level 50, friend me and we'll play....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will usually stay till the bitter end unless the consensus is to give up. However if people are stupid and throw themselves into danger or not work as a team I will usually leave them to their fate. The advice like "Don't try to melee the brumak" isn't something you should have to say twice

I do it if they pick maps that i simply dont want to play anymore. i understand that mercy is an easy map for horde and clocktower is new-ish but it gets annoying playing the same map EVERY SINGLE TIME! if people actually picked other maps, i wouldnt mind, but they dont...

On that note I should also add I am tired of playing Horde on Overpass

[quote user="XANGCRIS"]

On that note I should also add I am tired of playing Horde on Overpass

[/quote]

HAHA... I was think this^^ while reading BDevils post

To OP...  I had the same problem except I would get to the mid-30's and they would drop out...  Why they wait so long still boggles the mind...  one thing I have noticed is that it is usually the guys who run out and try to take on the whole wave and get dropped pretty quickly

I've met a variety of quitters while playing horde, here's a few of them:

-

Some people will quit if the current map aren't to their liking.

Some people will quit right after they get "founder".

Some people will quit as soon as their silverback gets destroyed.

Some people will quit if they get killed.

Some people will quit if they're consistently at the bottom after every round (this one is particularly stupid).

Some people will quit the second we fail a wave.

Some people will simply just quit.

-

I actually had 2 players quit during the very beginning of wave 47 once, that was annoying!

-

If you have to go you have to go, but please give your money and ammo to someone who needs it.

@XANGCRIS love that, "Don't melee the brumak"!

I quit at the beginning of wave 46 once (which is as far as ive gotten) because I was already 1/2 hour late for something important.  Life intrudes.  I wouldnt have stayed as long as I did but I was pretty sure i was host and I kept hoping we would make it to the end for the sake of the others (didnt want them reset to wave 1), but ultimately i just couldnt take any more time.  I personally couldnt care less how far I make it (or whether i ever make it to wave 50), i just play for fun for as long as i can.

ill quit if i lead the team in revives, or if i constantly run across the map to revive someone and when i get downed, noone so much as lifts a finger to revive me. I played in a match the other day where i revived the same guy like 8 times and i get downed right at his feet and he runs right past me. the only way you make it to 50 is to revive each other. i guess its the COD mentality of, im the greatest, im gonna put the whole team on my back, my *** is bigger than yours, invading the Gears community.

What i dont understand is why people dont do it. its a free $100 every time you hit the button.

I think you essentially take the $100 from the other player either best to keep everyone alive. The only exception would be those who insist on chainsawing lambent wretches on insane. Oh dammit I ever so wish I was making that up