Peacekeeper.

Anybody used it yet? What level do you unlock it at? I'd have a look myself but i'm sadly at work :( i've got the DLC in my download history so when i'm home i'll be right on it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Something like the Stoner from BLOPS 1 would be cool too.  That thing held like 60 rounds and had a bit of an AR feel to it.  

[quote user="BAC0NndEGGS"]

Yes there seems to be a glitch when you dashboard and start the game later on your class with the peacekeeper is reset igs annoying but only happens when you dashboard and play later on

[/quote]

It's got something going on without dashboarding too. I respawned with a knife in my hands, when I tried switching to the Peacekeeper I had no gun. The CAC was empty. Then when the game ended I found the original default gun (a shotgun) was now in the slot. The peacekeeper wasn't even on the list of available guns at that point. I restarted my 360 and it was back in the list of available weapons for the CAC. I only had time for a few more games before my morning appointment, but it seemed to work fine after that.

Ok so I download the dlc, than I boot bo2 up and it shows peacekeeper is locked and says needs dlc. I hope they release a update

^^Whats crunchy roll?Sounds like food.

Another question which a colleague is worried about, are you able to use the gun in other maps? or just the DLC?

Other maps yes you can use it.but if you dnt have dlc and pick the gun op,it comes up with error you dont have dlc

As I mentioned before, you don't even have to leave the game for it to happen. I had the gun disappear during a respawn. After my earlier post I went back and played a few games. It happened again between games inside the same lobby.

Its not OP,Its heavy and has an AR feel to it,It has a fairly high RoF and is accurate,I was getting headshots without trying.I think you will still get out gunned with it in CQ by the lighter SMG's.

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

So compared to the other ARs and SMGs, how powerful is this Peashooter? If it's "sick good" at both long and close range, that has me a bit worried since CoD's never been known for balanced weapons...

[/quote]

Worse than the MSMC/PDW at close range but better at mid/far range.

good solid gun !