Peacekeeper Rage

I got the Dlc as soon as it came out, and i have noticed that there are waaaay more ragequitters now than before the DLC....

Really? You get killed with a weapon that still cannot stack up to the other OP weapons in this game and you quit? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I rarely notice when people rage quit... I dont know why... maybe they dont RQ in my games, maybe it is  geographical thing, maybe its the time I play (usually) or maybe its because I tend to be more focused on my performance than caring about what others are doing... by this I mean I play the objectives when playing with randoms, but when partied up, I dont suffer the issues at all as we are communicating - whereas I dont with randoms.

I don't think that any gun is over powered, I think that any gun is beastly when used properly and to its strengths. I think people think far too often that it is the game and not them... but htat is a personal opinion based on my own experience only...

The only exception I will add is that Sniper rifles are too powerful when used in a QS'ing mode... (I would prefer that it was countered somehow - but not sure how...

All the pro ragequitters came back for the DLC. They were max prestige and now they are back for the new maps and stuff. They have to keep that 3.0 KD.

[quote user="ukjonas"]

I rarely notice when people rage quit... I dont know why... maybe they dont RQ in my games, maybe it is  geographical thing, maybe its the time I play (usually) or maybe its because I tend to be more focused on my performance than caring about what others are doing... by this I mean I play the objectives when playing with randoms, but when partied up, I dont suffer the issues at all as we are communicating - whereas I dont with randoms.

I don't think that any gun is over powered, I think that any gun is beastly when used properly and to its strengths. I think people think far too often that it is the game and not them... but htat is a personal opinion based on my own experience only...

The only exception I will add is that Sniper rifles are too powerful when used in a QS'ing mode... (I would prefer that it was countered somehow - but not sure how...

[/quote]

you see when i play a game and i see white text fly up at the bottom it doesn't matter what i'm doing...I still notice it. Especially after killing someone. 

I have good vision so it has nothing to do with not be focused on my performance. 

It totally could have been Live's fault.  I lost connection to Live at least 5 times last night before getting fed up and quitting for good.  In our party of 5, it happened multiple times to each of us, except 1.  In addition to that we had major lag and tons of rubberbanding.  I could see people rage quitting from the performance of Live rather than the Peacekeeper.  Just a thought.

ZH, fair enough,

I guess my focus is elsewhere other than the bottom left of the screen I don't notice it - I don't see its importance to my game play so I guess I blank it... it like when I unlock stuff and pops up - I don't see that either yet I can read a car number plate from 100 feet without issue...

Just shows that two people can have different opinions and priorities when doing the same thing and neither are necessarily right or wrong... the diversity of life :)

word

I don't notice when people quit either, unless it's obvious (host migration, half a team missing).  And to be honest I really don't care if people rage quit, especially if they're on my team.  One less knucklehead holding the team down.