Peacekeeper problem!

This keeps happening to me: occasionally when I die and re-spawn I don't have my Peacekeeper! I only have my knife! When I die again I STILL don't have a gun. I either have to change class (anything except a Peacekeeper because I spawn with a knife) or back out of the game. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Yes. Yes it has. Please use the search function at the top of the forums before making a new thread.

????? Can't find it...

I can only find this post on the search forum :(

I am having the same problem and haven't found anyone except you who has expirienced it.  It sucks when I am doing good in a game and have to get back out because all I have is a knife and a launcher.  If you find a solution would you let me know?

this problem was highlighted on the day of the DLC release 

there are numerous threads on the subject

in the last week it has only happened to me once after the host migrated

No problem here!

Having the same issue as the rest of you its main cause is when the host migrates. Its good to see others having the same problem at least. The only fix I've noticed is to back out of the match or change classes. I suggest making a copy class with a different primary til the issue is resolved.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Yes. Yes it has. Please use the search function at the top of the forums before making a new thread.

[/quote]

Please use the search function at the top of the forums before replying to a post about making a new thread.

Sorry could not resist!

Same problem with the FMJ and peace maker. As soon as the host migrates I'm left with a nice and the FMJ.