PEACEKEEPER CONUNDRUM?????

Has anyone else had/got 2 xboxlive accounts and having problem getting peacekeeper on the account that didn't buy Revolution even tho there both liesenced Same Xbox? What's happening to me is! My gf Lilmissoopsie Bought the map pack n can use all online maps n zombies map/ new game mode just as normal. But when I'm signed in (oh and lilmissoopsie doesn't have to Be so the licence is defo on the Xbox) I can use all map packs new zombies n new game mode but when I go CaC it say at the Peacekeeper that I need DLC REQUIRED Is anyone else having this problem or could anyone have a look at a second account to. See if its the same thanks Richard CTM HITMANxRnRx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

someone posted something about that about a day ago...i think you are going to have to dish out another 15 buckaroo's if you both want the peacekeeper.

Don't take my word for it though.

You most first replace license then download DLC REVOLUTION and few hours later you gonna get PEACEMAEKER

...but this make effect only on US acounts... for me works fine.

The replacing license thing sounds a little fishy to me. I mean how can one person buy DLC then people just "pas the DLC around" for free?

forums.xbox.com/.../446828.aspx

And why two threads? Isn't one enough?

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

The replacing license thing sounds a little fishy to me. I mean how can one person buy DLC then people just "pas the DLC around" for free?

[/quote]They are not passing the DLC round for free.In m$'s own T&C's it clearly states the all DLC can be shared with up to 5 accounts on the same console.

^^I know what it is intended for, but  I know people that pass their Xbox "licenses" or whatever around and get DLC for free. I have played with people that talk about doing it. I dont even know how, but Ive heard of it. AND the "online fraud" thing he mentioned sounds like that to me, dunno.