PDK Clan tryouts for MW3!!! Mature gamers wanted

We are a elite and gamebattles clan with over 20 members we specialize in the following game modes; Team Defender,Capture the Flag,Search and Destroy, and Kill Confirmed. Were so far undefeated in mlg ruled 1v1,4v4,and 6v6 clan battles. Rules of being in the clan are having loyalty to the clan if u make it like u can only be in our clan  and not another one at the same time. were very strict on that rule,and u have to be 17 or 18 and up to join UNLESS u prove to us that your more mature  than your age and willing to listen to our strategies. Also their are two branches of this clan PDK Alpha and PDK Omega im the captain for Omega the captain for Alpha is also the clan leader and founder. We have lots of people trying out this month im still sending messages lol. So if your interested in joining the clan message me JPLAY23 saying what strategies and skills u can bring to make our squad even better.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nope.

So you are captain of the scrub team?

17 or 18? Why not just say "you must be 17 years old and above to apply"

-

If you were to let me join your 'clan' I would help you spell correctly?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM]

Yo fedup75 that was a a-hole of a reply and  if u had friends and a actual 'team' that was good you'd think different and EXPIRED ZOMBIE your probably the kind of gamer who's a dumbass and just rants on spelling because you too have no friends. Also i found her video to be very funny lol at least you have some common sense. I will only answer SERIOUS REPLIES from now on people so if u got something to say thats clan related i'll be happy to reply back

You Mad?

Yeah I must be the one with no friends.... cause Im the one on here trying to hire people for my 'l33t' clan.

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

Yeah I must be the one with no friends.... cause Im the one on here trying to hire people for my 'l33t' clan.

[/quote]This amused me.

The OP is just makes me laugh. He is after mature team players and yet COD is a lone wolf game. And as for mature this 'clan' seems to be the opposite.

-

I may try and get trials for this clan just to over-throw the leaders and assume command. Shouldn't be difficult.

I am up for any challange good player 14th perstige going to 20 i am 14 but very mature not a rager intrested in your clan good for taking down air support  and good at getting my assalt killstreaks 10 moabs dont really go for them they just come i will take any challange to be in your clan