PDK Black Ops Clan Recruiting!!

We are having tryouts and are recruiting more members for gamebattles for black ops. We are a great clan with perfect potential to be the greatest clan in black ops and we specialize in S&D,CTF,DEM, and Domination. Also we've had plenty of tryouts this month already and were making a clan website soon after gamebattles is over. Explain to us what you can bring to the team, how can you help us dominate some more, and if you like us and tryout and get in the clan, then you'll have to understand that there's some loyalty involved as well. You can not be in another clan and be in ours too thats why we want mature gamers who play to win (you'll definitely get lots with us) and for fun at the same time. And finally, if your interested just send me JPLAY23 a message and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. Their is already 4 new members and a potential new member today if everything goes right.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

OH PLEASE CAN I PLEASE JOIN use play that same stuff i play because i love playing S&D HARDCORE S&D ,CTF,DEMOLITION,DOMINATION I LOVE ALL OF THERE PLEASE JUST LET ME JOIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS!!!!!

clan discussion forum

go there

Hehe I think it is easier to be full of pride and pretend you have right to not read and not observe obvious sign posts.  

Mackerels are tasty.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Mackerels are tasty.

[/quote]

Hehe Pocky is a good side dish.  I always have extra.

One thing I want to try is Lutefisk.

Not for enjoyment, but just to say that I've had it.

i'll join! i dont tryout for anything as im better than you all anyways, i know this because i have a 569 win streak as a result of me quitting every game im going to lose. im expierienced - i've played a whopping 4000+ games!

when i join i'll appoint myself as head of the organisation str8 away and everyone must leave the game WHEN I SAY!

msg me when ur next on and we can begin!

i look foward to it!