PC version of this game?

Has anyone played it? Is it much better? I have a PC that can run the game but hate to use a keyboard and mouse. Just order a XBOX to PC wireless adaptor and would love to try it out. Worth it or not?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When I played it on my old computer on all low settings it was fun but now that I just built a new computer... I'm having a hard time going back to 360. I come back to 360 every now and then, to play it but PC is a different game. BF3 on PC reminds me of BF2, while the 360 version doesn't. I don't know that's just me though.

PC gaming is MUCH better than Console gaming.

Playing a with KB/M combo is much more precise than a Xbox controller.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

[/quote]YA, but my old hands can not take using the keyboard for 3-4 hours at a time anymore.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

[/quote]

lol your GT is censored when quoted... I'm easily amused.

You might be able to use a gamepad but I'm not completely sure. Never looked it up yet, but I'll check later.

If you have a PC that can run it on solid frame rate settings and good graphics its definitely fun to play. It is the best version of the game to get. I used to have a good Gaming PC that played BF3 but now I need to build a new one since I had to sell it  to pay for a gift.

I own BF3 for Xbox 360 and PS3 (the latter looks slightly better, BTW).

Recently I've purchased a PC version too (purchased a Russian Origin key for 16 Euro at Ebay).

It looks okay, but I can't use keyboard - it hurts my brain, I spent all the time looking at the keys... And after I've used the keyboard for some time, I had problems using console again.

http://preferans.de