PC to Xbox 360

I want to get Halo: Combat Evolved on to my xbox. But i dont have the money to pay and i have it on my pc. Is there any way to transfer the pc version onto the xbox 360?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello TurdBulletz23,

Unless there is a specific option to transfer the game from your PC to your Xbox, there is a really good chance it doesn't exist. You'll have to either buy it or stick with PC. The only other way would be through hacking and it is highly recommended to NOT do that, unless you'd like a suspension or ban. Hope this helps, and if you need any more help, be sure to ask!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

PC games & console games are completely seperate so there is no way to move a pc game onto your console.If you want to play the game on your xbox you will need to buy it i'm afraid.

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately you cannot do that. You can download the game from the Xbox live market place for 800 Microsoft points, 10 usd for the eventual transfer to currency on Xbox live. marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d53084c The original Xbox version of the game still plays on the 360 so if you know someone who has a copy of it you can play it that way. There is also an HD remake of the game but that's 30 usd. Long story short you can't transfer PC games to Xbox, hope that helps.

Sorry this didn't help.