I'm having problems purchasing content using my PayPal account. However it is more complicated than it seems. It's not that I can't purchase at all but selectively.
I've tried purchasing MS Points varying from 500MSP to 5000MSP to see if that would make any difference. All returned the message "Cannot complete this action at the moment. Please try again later. For more info go to ...." Thinking it was a time-related error I tried several other moments with the same message. Now I randomly tried to purchase an XBL subscription and this miraculously got accepted using Paypal.
So as requested in another post:
- What are you trying to purchase?
- Microsoft Points (2000)
- What error code or message are you receiving?
- On website: "Cannot complete this action at the moment. Please try again later. For more info go to ...."
- On Xbox: No error code given. Just "Cannot complete action, try again later"
- What region is your account?
- EU - The Netherlands
- What region do you physically connect from?
- EU - The Netherlands - Zwijndrecht
Why am I refused the Microsoft points? :(
Jeff Monnee (GT: SycoJF)