Paypal Payment Question.

So for the new paypal method of payment will I have to log in to my paypal every time I make a purchase. I would rather use this as I have younger bothers that use my account to play online and I would like to prevent any way they could make purchases without me knowing.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

well unless you have a child account then no there is no way other then make a profile for just them and then passcode protecting your own profile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No you can't. One you select the item you want all you do is press the A button and you have bought it with paypal. No passwords, no big confirmation screen, not even a up and down movement. It is very easy to buy something when you are just looking at things you can get if you press a button at the wrong time.....And you will never want to leave you controller alone when logged in if a child is around. only way around it is to have a passcode like ngocphi said or remove paypal when you are done and re add it before you use it again...which I must admit is a pretty easy process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.