Payments and Refunds

I have two issues at the moment. I've contacted online support (said it was fine but contact by phone) and phone support (denied).

Kinect Fun Labs…

I had no idea gadgets were not free so I began looking around the software. You hover over the card to download as it has no price on it. You click ok. Then notice, "Oh, did that say free or not then?! Must have been free as I didn't see a price when hovering 'Download'." 
Search online immediately… damn, not free! I figure I'll contact support to get a refund as I've said above. I am very upset to find out you couldn't ask for a refund in the slightest (he also said it required a controller, it doesn't. It may have helped perhaps). This should not be a technical issue. MS Points are MS currency. I've paid already. Just set my points back and take the whitelisted purchase from my account?

The purchase value on Kinect Fun Labs is not very visible at all. Is this supposed to trick people?! If you buy a lot of content confirmation screens look similar every time… free or not. Many other games have the price somewhere within the game and not only on a confirmation screen. See Rockband 3…
Another good example is on an iOS device. The price is clear as day when you search for something to download.

Thanks

As a side note: it would be nice for an on console support experience. Perhaps even using the Kinect Video to do it. A personal touch is always great.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yeah. I phoned. They said, "no, it's against our policy".

They should change their policy. I know if it was a physical product… I could return. It disgusts me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Generally Microsoft do not give refunds for anything but you can always phone Xbox Support and see if they are able to help you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.